The Resistance: 131

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I’m busy living the moment not taking pictures to save it
I mean how could I forget
My memories never faded I can’t relate to these haters
My enemies never made it


Sunday, I woke up at like, 2:30PM? I don't know how I'll wake up early for school. Who knew having deep conversations with like, 4 people could be so exhausting. But it was totes all good.


Fucking tired. Total Drama World Shitfest is on.


I am so crazy hungry right now, like you don't even know. Fuck, I should be working.


'Resolved: States ought not possess nuclear weapons.'


Pfah, TyMan already has like 29134893 cases. Eff. I should be WORKING. FUCK I'M SO TIRED FUCK FUCK FUCK.


I am so exhausted THAT I FELL ASLEEP WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS, LOL. :L Old dooodles, ehehehe. c: Going to bed early tonight, right after dinner. 10PM.


Skyperz.

0 replies:

Post a Comment