Let's Go: 124

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And I kick in the door and let the .44 get em,
I got fools that'll go get em,
This for him, the crew and the dudes that run wit em.


Practice round with Tanmay. The one person I didn't want to hit because he rox sox.

Forcing me to run theory, whatabutt. Tyler crippled his foot afterwards for being a pooohead.

Lab, then lunch at Chipotle, where I had half a bag of chips with salsa. Hit Taylor, I dropped the NC again.

Blah, time management, plus crappy cases.

Lab, dinner. Refuting Standards, warrrrr.

Claire left our lab, because Kris and Cathy weren't able to stay for the rest of TDC. Ryan and Jen said they'd let us challenge people of our choosing for our final practice round. Mark and I immediately had the best idea evar; to make bogus cases and have a round where we played card games, or just blew it off.

We went to Max's seminar on Personal Growth and Truth in Debate. It was pretty enlightening. Worked in Mark's room until like, 2am. We actually started working on a legit case, I even made a complete framework for an AC! But then I chickened out, cause I was worried Ryan wouldn't like it, pfaaah.

Castilian. Working in Miru's room, cos Tyler's was messy as FUUUU.

0 replies:

Post a Comment