Imagination: 129

Friday, August 13, 2010

And you know your love is perfect,
Here in my imagination,
I let it run.

Friday.

School is right up on my ass.
I slept through my 7:30AM alarm today, too.

Eff. I have the most massive headache, like you would not believe.

Argh, Herbal Essences. The red shampoo bottle makes my hair become a greaseball in one day. I guess I shouldn't use it on my roots.

TELEVISION, I think I might've broken the tv upstairs somehow, fack.

Got lost on the way to Doug's house, I GOT A WEBCAM YAY HE'S THE COOLEST CAT EVER.

Poooooop lalala I caught up on like, half of my missing bloggers today. Too lazy to go through the rest, hopefully I'll get on that tomorrow.

Maybe TDC exhausting the fuck out of me was a good thing, at least I'm going to bed before 4AM now.

Sabrina came over at around 4PM, it was like we had seen each other last week, despite not having seen each other since June. Awesome sauce. What a housewife. We talked about Europe, TDC, cute people, ugly people, public urination, pizza hut, Tiger Dancers, and everything. I missed this girrrrrrl. Talked and talked and talked and spreaded and talked while she sewed her pillow. It was attractive.

Love me some Rookie Blue, right before bed. Grey's Anatomy goes NYPD.

Webcammed with Angela and Mers, they're coming over tomorrow, COOLSAUCE.

0 replies:

Post a Comment