Mad World: 146

Monday, August 30, 2010

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had.

Walked with Kate to the Ms. Vargas', but she wasn't there. That was balls, but I still dropped off my workbook.

Mr. White's, I printed out my poetry assignment, and my fixed Spanish vocabulary list, woohoo. Note to DIM so I wasn't late. Assigned seats from last name. Name game twice today, 'Little Laura', awwwwwwwwyeah. Worked on Unique Me, or whatever the project was. I was drawing. It was cute, given I haven't drawn anything since January.

Ran to get the correct PreCal textbook before PreCalculus. Mr. Lopez wasn't there, so we had a substitute. It was awful, we had no idea what the fuck we were doing. The substitute didn't know what was for Pre-IB and what was for Pre-AP. It was basically a mess.

Lunch, I was tutoring Bibi and Katherine. Daniel did his work, YAY! Him and his legitimately clean brownies. If only I liked chocolate more. Kiki! Sweetheart.

English, I was a rockstar. Ha, Daniel reads his answers like a debater. I love him so much, hahaha. We got coffee, but it was nasty and disgustingly bitter, so I added more creamer. "90% creamer?" Whatever, that shizz was delicious. I also won candy at the end of class, WOO.

Chemistry, I was allowed to move. Now I sit in front of Bibi. Wooo. Quiz over MSDS. Ben was on it, Material Safety Data Sheet. Scientific Calculations and Dimensional Analysis. I'm just too legit to quit.

Mr. Colling's shitty laptop never works. Pisses me off to no end, irrationally. Probably because this has happened before, despite me being inside that actual campus. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Didn't go to the hospital today.

WHAP notes, PreCalculus homework, English short story, "Pie," and finishing the Dimensional Analysis homework with reading to do.



Fuck, my dad is coming.

0 replies:

Post a Comment