Cousins: 118

Monday, August 02, 2010

Interest in colors, I discover myself
If your highlife is gritty, you'll be toasting my health
If an interest in coats, you should be lining the walls
When your birth right is interest, you could just screw it all


Violin. Adventure Time. Finished packing, sjahdsah I made a big deal out of nothing, and pestered Miru and Tyler to no end, about what to bring. My mother is freaking out about 948239048209 times more times than me. But, we went to WalMart, set my contacts affair in order, and stocked up on food.


I arrived at Rio Grande with a suitcase, a purse, and a PacSun bag full of food. It was quite a sight. I looked like quite the Asian foreigner, walking into a TexMex restaurant with all that baggage.

I settled right in, though. It was almost as though there was no summer in between the banquet and this get together. It was fun, to say the least.

Colling's picture taking skills still lack, severely, unfortunately. There was an extremely attractive picture of Miru taken, with my ugly, blue candy stained mouth in the picture, that she refuses to crop out for her FaceBook profile picture, which is ruining my life. Just kidding. I love her, and she would never ruin my life.

Since I had eaten beforehand, I just shared Miru's water with her, and chilled with the crew.

Afterwards, Sierra drove Miru, Sabine, and me to Miru's house, making various pitstops to ATM's. It was entertaining, cute Sierra with her road raeeg.

To Miru's we talked a lot. I love this girl, haha. And her sexy Nike's. Oh, baby momma. Excited for TDC tomorrow, but pretty bummed that it's 3:03AM, and I will be awoken by my phone alarm in approximately 4 hours and 57 minutes. That's pretty bumming.

I'm going to miss my mom.
Such a child, that's what I am.

Tea, arrrr. Technically the picture is from the 3rd, but who gives a fuuuu.

0 replies:

Post a Comment