Insomnia: 120

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ah, I just can't go to sleep,
'Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And I know that it's love because...


Roll call was supposed to be at 9:00AM, but it was really like, 30 minutes late. These TDC posts will probably be wrong, because I didn't do them everyday.


Drills with Lumpee about internal links. I can't really remember who was in our group... One of the Vanderbilt sisters, Milan... Jonathan? Who knows. There was 5 of us.

Thank god for the schedules. Research lecture with Jen made me slightly sleepy, because I totally wasn't used to waking up at 7:30AM.

Lunch with Milan and Jonathan. I think that was Wednesday. We ate at Big Bites? Haha, they had the best sandwhich names, EVER.

Continuation of drills with Lumpee, then Kris' workshop on the Freirean AC.

Lab, then dinner. A much needed Extensions Lecture by Claire.

Worked on the Freirean AC homework with Cassondra with the crappy Castilian computers.

Home, mother got me at midnight. Did homework at home, Mr. Colling brought me the school laptop that I later found out I was unable to use, FUCK. But it was all good, I managed to bring my USB back and take a shower, at least.

0 replies:

Post a Comment