Combination Pizza Hut And Taco Bell: 126

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm at the Pizza Hut (What?)
I'm at the Taco Bell (What?)
I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.



Last day of TDC, suddenly everything feels so damn short. Shower in Miru's room, haha slightly awkward. Packing up my stuff was hectic, because I had to carry the foodbag and the school laptop along with my suitcase. Starbucks water and Smoothie King with Markers and Scotty. Apparently, Taylor left early in the morning, I didn't get a chance to say bye.

Finished the Judge Adaptation Workshop with Jen and Daniel, very useful. For lab, we all went as a group to Swirll. I liked Swirll a lot more than PinkBerry, or YoYo's, because their flavors were yummier. Passionfruit, Peach, and Raspberry & Acai. Delish. Milan left early, poo.

Finished lab, then 'Culminating Activity'. AKA Amyn vs. Brian's Demo round. Brian was affirming, and Amyn was negating. It was a good round, apparently the group vote was for Brian, while both Jen and Ryan's votes were for Amyn. Still very enjoyable in the end. Closing talk, then picked up my shiz from 20-28.

Home, I was so exhausted. Exhausted, exhausted. I went on FaceBook, and ended up falling asleep at the desk. My butt was insanely sore the next day. THIS SONG...

1 replies:

anhphantastic said...

I'M AT THE COMBINATION PIZZA HUT AND TACO BELL

Post a Comment