Rock That Body: 132

Monday, August 16, 2010

You can be the model type
Skinny with no appitite
Short, stack, black or white






Monday, I woke up early today. 8:30AM. Hellyuh.

Working out, then breakfast. Damn, I need to learn how to cook... How to cook... SUSHI! (;
Just kidding. I made some blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Accomplished? Yes! Blueberry Pancakes with Butter Pecan Syrup, YUM. And as always, TOO MUCH BUTTER.

Violin, with Drake and DeGrassi playing in the background. Caught up, finally.

Forrest Gump! And then webcammin' with Annie McPhannie. Helped her pick out a sexilicious outfit for TENNIS TRYOUTS where she will DOMINATE.

My mother needs to watch what she wears around the house now, thanks to my webcam.
So do it, LOL.

Cedar Ridge Ribbon Cutting, I went even though I'm not going LOL. I was getting a ride from Romi when the most traumatizing event in my entire summer of 2010 occured.

While waiting for Romi to pick me up at the corner, a random border collie runs without any discernible pattern around the crossroad, and my mom and I just watch it. My mom is shrieking, right. And like, asking every passerby car if it is their dog.

After failing to calm her down, I passively watched my mother run back home, in that awkward way that she does.

The dog just paces back and forth around me, while I try to coax it into going home. Mother returns armed with a car, and yells at me to wait for Romi within the protection of the car, army wife style.

I'm getting a little nervous, now that Romi is a little late, and I call Jordan for Romi's father's number, when the rambunctious dog gets slammed by a large, pearl blue van in the middle of the intersection.

So, I screamed.
Really loudly.

Yeah. The dog was now bleeding, and after sliding 30 feet across the pavement, it limped over to our car, while the woman responsible for the bloodshed quickly drove off after confirming that my mother and I were not the owners for the dog. I hope karma hurts her something fierce.

The dog was now leaning against our car, situated halfway behind the tire adjacent to the passenger's seat, making it impossible to move the car without injuring the dog.

Romi and her father then arrived, and with her magical dad coaxing the dog onto the sidewalk, I called Animal Emergency services after many call forwards to pick up the poor creature.

My mother then drove home, quite traumatized, and I reluctantly left to the Ribbon Cutting with Romi, to which we were already past the label of 'fashionably late'.

Aside from the trauma, it was a great night. Saw Schroeder, Mrs. Holmes, Ms. Ramos, Ms. Perrin, and lotsa buds. I didn't see Mrs. McLinden! But it's all good. Took crappy pictures, watched awkwardness unfold, and had a fun time.

I'm honestly not jealous about the school layout, I thought it'd be more impressive. The only things I'm somewhat envious of, are the separate buildings with the somewhatlulz of a garden/courtyard, and that so many of the walls are glass. I love glass walls.

Home, Jordan and her saintly mother took me home. WAshyf345IUEIGTNkdgjkeh

Sleeeeeeeep.

0 replies:

Post a Comment