Swagga Like Us: 127

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My swagger is Mick Jagger
Every time I breathe on a track I asthma attack it
Why he's so mad for? Why he gotta have it?
Cause a slave my whole life, now I'm the master

Wednesday, being home is great. I slept like, 16 hours. It was fabulous. I feel sick and tired all at once, that sucks.

I didn't take any pictures today so just settle for a LEAVING TDC picture.

Uploading pictures, and bloggers. I don't remember much. I slept a lot.

Tv.

I never realized how much I enjoyed showering at home. Castor oil, WOOOO eyelashes/eyebrows!


Mother was craving ice cream, Snickers Ice Cream. I am THE mythbuster.

Oh, how I've missed FaceBook and Bloggers.

I hate playing catchup.

Went and got my school schedule today;

1. Digit/Int Media

2. Pre-AP Chemistry

3. TAG English II

4. TAG Pre-AP PreCalculus

5. Principles of Health Science

6. Pre-AP Spanish III

7. Philosophy/Res & Tech Writing

8. AP World History

Also talked to the Orchestra teacher, she'll put me on the roster, and I can still play for UIL, etc as long I come to after school practices, and such. COOL.

I had to make a new school idea, efff I had nothing on my face and I had just woken up. I looked GROSS. $5 will be needed for a new ID.

Crapface, high school love interests.

0 replies:

Post a Comment