MIROTIC: 29

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

넌 나를 원해 넌 내게 빠져 넌 내게 미쳐
헤어 날수 없어


Couldn't shower out of fatigue last night, so I woke up at 6 and took a shower this morning. It only took 15 minutes, and I went downstairs to eat, and get ready for school. It didn't take long, so I went ahead and did my math review for the test today, that I was too lazy to complete last night.

Took the math test and got a 106! Golfclap, golfclap.

I went to the Drama club meeting this morning, and got the Theatre Department Banquet invitation for May 19th, delish. The $15 ticket is due tomorrow.

Someone stole my clay Heart-piece for my urn in the storage closet in Art. Therefore, it's been put off indefinitely. Brooded all class period, then decided to take pictures. Acquired the best picture of Mr. G, EVER. Ha, Chris has hair like straw.

Tricked my mother to go to Bealls by saying I needed to buy a bra. Once I got there, I convinced her to look at clothes while I got her the diamond necklace. Then I got a dress. A cute one. I'll probably wear it for the banquets.

Came home to find a pleasant surprise. My Admin computer account was completely and totally infected with rogue malware. Downloadware in the form of: 'Antispyware Soft'. It basically ran rampant for a good 5 hours while I was ripping my hair out in chunks. Blocked almost all programs- from iTunes to Windows Task Manager. It even blocked me from opening regedit!

Stumbled across TSG Forums, and found NeonFX- otherwise known as, my hero.

Slept at around 4AM the next day working with him to cleanup my system. I'm taking a break from uploading photos so I don't risk damaging/infecting it, although I doubt it'll happen. That, along with my iPod.

0 replies:

Post a Comment