Whataya Want from Me: 27

Monday, May 03, 2010

Hey,
Slow it down
Whataya
 want from me?


Woke up 10 minutes early today, so I put some effort into dressing up today.

Today was everyone's birthdayyy, walala. Happy Birthday Mimi & everyone else!

Going back to a regular schedule is weird after all of this TAKS business. Math quiz, I think I aced it. Spanish quiz, aced. Sanding down everything in Art is messy. I think I need to take it home and get it done here. Always easier to do stuff at home.

Track today, the caterpillar story became true.

Math, there was a bra and a tampon on the floor. I don't really know either. It was gross.

Spanish, chose our seats. Sittin' with the Phanny pack.

Drawing Sabrina's card, it's going to be super special awesome. Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters.

Nobody knows how to play BUNCO! Jordan is ridiculous.


0 replies:

Post a Comment