Nothing I've Ever Known: 33

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Nothing I have ever known - has made me feel this way 
Nothing I have ever seen - has made me want to stay.

Basically just chilled at home all day. I needed some R&R after this crazy weekend. 

So last night I got some of my super special amazing gorgeous beautiful ancient Hello Kitty Notepad sheets to carry out my master plan. One that involved no commas, and a Hello Kitty Notepad (Dean?) gave me on my 7th birthday. Well played, well played.

So, after I got home from Jordan's birthday party, I got some tape and taped messages all over my house on these beautiful sheets of paper.

I posted the first one on her Master Bathroom double doors.

"GO TO YOUR TOILET."
"LOOK IN THE SINK."
"GO TO THE TELEVISION (TV)."
"LOOK IN THE REFRIGERATOR."
"LOOK IN THE DISHWASHER."
"WHERE ARE THE CUPS?"
"LOOK IN THE RED BOX ON THE LIVING ROOM GLASS TABLE."

Where there was a Gold Heart necklace with Sapphires and Diamonds with a hand painted card. It was delicious.

She loved it, I totally fooled her into thinking I hadn't gotten her anything this year. (:

I slept the rest of the day, a glorious 2471927491 hour sleep. Watched some UP, and some Avatar. Finished Angela's BELATED birthday present, and finished the cleanup for my computer. All in all, today was a productive, lazy day. (: 

It's also my beloved piggy, SABRINA'S BIRTHDAY! Woohaa. (: I sent her a marvelous Happy Birthday message through FaceBook, I was also the (perfectly timed) last person to say Happy Birthday on the date of her actualy birthday. Oh skillz, brah.

Knocked out at home, finished up with NeonFx, and cleared and got the okay for my computer! Finally. It was roughly 4AM when I went to bed, decidedly too late to stay up an coherently email the HOSA End of the Year photographs to Riddhi.

0 replies:

Post a Comment