Happy: 54

Monday, May 31, 2010

I am so happy knowing you are the one
That I want for the rest of my days
For the rest of my days
You're all of my days.

Slept in, woke up to find lovely texts. Did nothing, Facebooked and texted one of my bestfriends and my brother all day.

Went to the movies with Jordan Wright, Jordan Monaghan, Haley Ivy, Julia Stipe, Emma Stipe, and Kaleigh Singleton. We watched Prince of Persia, but the Stipes and Kaleigh left sometime after the beginning because they were 'bored' and went to watch Letters to Juliet. I'm watching that with Sabrina on Tuesday.

Ha, the ticket costed $9.50 each, and Haley and I only brought a $10 dollar bill. We combined our leftover dollar and paid homage to the great Jordan Monaghan, who bought candy for us.

Prince of the Persia was okay, the ostriches were so cute! Hahahaha, the worst kind of evil: TAXES! It was a good movie with cool action scenes until the end, where it was all END OF THE WORLD and stuff. The guy was totally from The Day After Tomorrow. Only his hair was greasy.

Alec was there with his aunt, he's such a sweet nephew. Sierra and Sabine were there, too. Went home and cut my foot open on the weird plastic roll thing my mother bought for our car? Yeah. Took the cripple's advice and put some antibiotics + bandaid on it. Talked about futures, ha 'Dear John real... only it'd be Dear Alec.' Ahhhh, my life.

Memorial day tomorrow. That equals shopping with momma.

0 replies:

Post a Comment