Meat Market: 28

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

No, you'll never get away from me
Don't even try.


Jordan's birthday, one of so many May birthdays. It's ridiculous.

Changing Sabrina's card, good thing I have like 2 weeks to finish it.

Filled out HOSA Party and Field trip forms, hoohah. Finishing up corrections for Chinese Cinderella because of that darn 95. 

Watched Castle, buffering me some Ponyo, damn I really want to download it somewhere. 

Going to finish the math review after the Chinese Cinderella. Gah, I haven't cut the back of my hair in forever, the split ends are tangling my hair, it's driving me insane. I think I'm going to get my aunt to trim the back; she did get a stylist certification or something.

B day was B day. All my classes are bare; kudos to TAKS week and Cedar Ridge. 

Fell asleep during the really bad reading of Romeo and Juliet again, today. Joked about Mrs. Marshall busting into Ms. Ramos' 'secret tunnel' into her classroom. 

Geography benchmark was really odd, but not hard. Filled out all my notes about an hour before everyone else during today's lesson about the Female Reproductive System in Medical Terminology; wished I had an interesting book to read while everyone caught up.

Lunch, played some CASH with Doug, while we ate our pastas. Mine was really gross, so I trashed it. His looked grosser, but he kept on munchin'. Spent our 30 minute lunch beating Sierra and Chels at CASH. Fun, fun. 

Practice TAKS in Biology, Isaac switched seats with Irene to sit with Bradley. Tried to play ERS after we finished, but Celeri was being slow and wouldn't hand over the cards. Tried to play Presidents, but I didn't understand that stupid game, and decided to play CASH with Brad. It wasn't cool, he didn't notice my sign that he made up for me. Didn't get to play long, bell rang.

Stayed after school to help Mrs. Taylor with filing, delish. I have a premonition about the Math test tomorrow. I feel like it's not going to end bueno.

0 replies:

Post a Comment