Natsu No Hana: 43

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

* あの空に咲いた夏の花
風に舞いながら落ちてく
君と見てた ふたりで夢見てた
瞬間が 永遠だった


Drama club, discussed hot seniors, and swimmer abs.

Track a lack. Started watching Avatar, I basically just got everyone to sign my yearbook, I had nothing to do. I ate all of Angela's snack, I'm a monster.

Mathmathmath. Took the test, I got a hundred when the 2 point curve plus the extra credit was added. Baller? I think yes.

Spanish, played cardssss.

Art, ate Sour Patch Kids powder, and antagonized Angela about life. Played MASH and ended up with a Carpenter husband who makes more than I do. Finished off the day by playing a morbid game with Nastassja's iTouch where you shoot dead people out of a cannon in attempts to hit the target.

Fever, fever. I couldn't go to the Theatre Banquet . I was so exhausted. After I went to the X-ray and got 3 shots of my left ankle, I knocked out. It was no bueno. 

0 replies:

Post a Comment