Young Forever: 46

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Forever young I wanna be
Forever young
Do you really want to live forever,
Forever, forever.

I didn't take any pictures today out of exhaustion. So here goes a Halloween picture. Woke up at 7:00AM to go to Sabrina's, mother bought some Shipley's for the belated girl. 

I slept most of the way, the past week has been so exhausting. Went to her house, fell asleep. After waking up a couple of hours later, I finished writing in her card, which was FREAKING amazing. I woke her up out of hunger, we had the donuts, courtesy of my mother.

Her parents went to the San Marcos Outlets, we went to the 'open' swimming pool that was actually not open, so we chilled at the mini playground, and talked about deep stuff. Stayed there for about 2 hours, then went back to her home and took a shower. She made me pasta, but I fell asleep. 

Woke up, chilled, haha. It was great. 

Now I'm at home, catching up and finishing up on some older bloggers, and catching up on last week's dramas, holy f word Grey's Anatomy Finale is freaking CRAZY. I've pressed mute so many times, freaking crazy. The fact that FlashForward is being canceled, has nothing on this. Dayum.

0 replies:

Post a Comment