Baby It's You: 44

Friday, May 21, 2010

不安になるのは 心のどこかで 未来を信じてるから
Baby, it's you その痛みも いつの日にか 思い出になるよ.













There was the Awards Ceremony today, and the Tiger Dancer pinning. I couldn't go to the pinning, 'cause I was going to be tardy for 5th period, poop.

The Award's Ceremony started at 9:30AM, Holly and I got lost. Ha, we got side seats, my mom was on the opposite side of the gym. Basically listened to inspiring speeches, and stood when the number of our merits were announced. I had 7 little ribbons on my pinned name tag, it was really legit. 

They were the following:

ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT; Academics
FINE ARTS; Theatre (Art)
ATHLETICS; Track
SCIENCE & MEDICINE ACADEMY; Medicine ACADEMY (Oh you PTSA and your typos)
SCHOOL ORGANIZATIONS; HOSA (Speech & Debate)
COMMUNITY SERVICE; TIS (Tigers In Service)
TEACHER RECOGNITION; ?Reflections

I'm not sure what Reflections matched up with, so I'll assume that it matched with Teacher Recognition. It was pretty legit, despite that the PTSA sufficiently screwed up the ribbon orders and matchups, and many of the people with last names beginning with a letter on the back end of the spectrum didn't receive some of their ribbons because of insufficient stock. 

But yes- it was still legit. 7 ribbons was the most out of the Class of `13 (Not the Class of  `10, silly, silly). Ha, bragging rights? I think yes.

Afterwards, we went back to Ms. Ramos', and just chilled. English, that essay is ruining my life. By far. Ah, Holly. I wish I was her in her black Billabong dress, because then I'd be done with my essay.

Just played a review game, there were a lot of unnecessary things that happened.

Biology, free day. 8th period had the highest average, so, being the ballers that we are, we got a free day. Not like a Dead Week free day, a, everyone brings mountains of food and Wii's kind of free day. Haha, it was fun. We played cards, and ate Sour Gummy worms. Half of Mr. Coleman's class practically came. It was fun. 

Ms. Schroeder's going away party after school, there was pizza and soda. Everyone stood up and gave a speech of their favorite memory of Schroeder. There were lotsa tears, and lotsa photos.

Another day where I knocked out upon my arrival home.

0 replies:

Post a Comment