Shut It Down: 41

Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh, can't nothing hold me down
I'm gonna touch the sky
Oh, can't tell me nothing now
Baby, I know how to fly.


Oh, Mondays. How you ruin me. School was school. Skipped track to go to Big MC's and do my math review/12-1~12-4 homework. Success. Only then I lost the review. Way to be.

Good thing Track was a free day. Locker cleanout on Wednesday, Movie on Friday.

Math test wasn't that bad, I got a 93 + 5pts for my review. Blahhh.

Spanish, signed yearbooks. I wish I actually had classes with most of the people I talk to. But I don't. Sucks butt. 

Art, M*A*S*H* and some malevolent game on Nastassja's iPhone/iTouch where you shoot people out of a cannon to accomplish all you desire. Twisted.

It was fun. I sat on Angela all class period.

Went to the doctor afterward about my constant ankle spraining. Getting an x-ray sometime this week. I forgot to ask about my toe. Darn.

0 replies:

Post a Comment