BLUE: 30

Saturday, May 08, 2010

どんなにつらい時でさえ
歌うのはなぜ? (さあね)




Overslept this morning due to sleeping at 4AM trying to fix my computer, but still managed to get ready and get to school on my damn bus. Can't wait to NOT ride that dumb vehicle to school everyday.

During Geography we went outside to the SP9 parking lot to tally cars. We had to tally which country our poor, impoverished teachers' cars were made in. Then we loitered outside for the rest of class. It wasn't that glorious; I had allergies.

English, we basically had only one thing to do on the agenda, and it wasn't even finished because of Mrs. Marshall's ramblings, good lord. 

Speaking of Mrs. Marshall, we're getting out exemption sheets next Wednesday during her class. Apparently, the faculty doesn't provide any indication on the exemption sheets of whether or not we have exempted the class previous; despite the rule in place that we may only exempt a specific class once a school year. I'm definitely exempting Math and Spanish, I'm definitely taking Biology and Geography. I want to exempt English again, and try to sneak it under her nose, but Mrs. Marshall is the kind of person who freaking manually check her computer for whether or not my (closed) option for exempting her class still existed. Just because that's her. She also still hasn't finished grading out persuasive essays. It's been over a month. What else do I say...

We had a substitute in Mrs. Moore's class. It didn't go well. My class was as rowdy and rambunctious in the presence of such an old substitute as could be. It wasn't pleasant.

Dissected a starfish in Biology! Groups were random, I was in a group with Irene and Teresa. I did most of the work, with Teresa lending a helping hand whenever I felt prude for dominating the experiment. It was just as well, Irene looked on the edge. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty darn fun pricking myself on the scales of the starfish, while carefully cutting/peeling the skin back to expose the digestive glands- which I just scooped out. Starfish mush. It's delicious.

Since I overslept, I totally forgot my $15 for my Theatre Banquet ticket. I quickcalled my mother to bring the money to the main campus. After school, I ran over and paid Sunshine after school, and came home triumphant. 

My computer was still a mess by then, and the gmer scan kept failing... I finally got it to work and used the ComboFix to work on it, and just when the ComboFix seemed to have finished- it didn't. My firewall kept blocking a basic component of it, and when I disabled the firewall to let it pass without interference, I accidentally bumped my 'D' key, and the ComboFix disappeared. Panicked, I told NeonFX whose reply I patiently waited for for a good... 3 hours? Yes. I went to bed at 2AM because of this, after starting my computer up at 9PM. God I miss uploading pictures and such. 

0 replies:

Post a Comment