Dance, Dance: 53

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by.

Spent the whole day sleeping, I'm still sore from the past week. Cleaned my mess that I call a room, and my other mess called my desk.

I wish I lived in Forest Creek so I wouldn't always be causing the 'I need a ride' problem everywhere.

Lost my phone.

Slept some more, I still can't upload anything, damnit.

Found my phone.

Taught my mother how to play speed after mastering the riffle shuffle, played until 1AM cause she kept losing. I had such little to do all day, that the time period where I was phoneless was actually quite substantial.

Ahhhh my Geography class. I'll miss them all so much...

0 replies:

Post a Comment