Eenie Meenie: 49

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let me show you what your missin'
Paradise.
With me you're winning girl
You don't have to roll the dice.

Tuesday, YES man. That movie stunk. Came in late today, exempting Algebra II. Angela took me to school, she got lost, ha. Played some cards in the downtime. Got 'custom-made sundaes' in Mrs. Moore's class. Jessica got some unflattering shots of ninja, and Sierra finally wrote in my yearbook.

Spanish, watched some silly movie about children who suck at baseball, and some chick and juvenile delinquent who were ballers at baseball. Lupis and the delinquent were so presh, my god. It was like, and extra long 3rd period, it was horrid.

English final, 70 questions, pretty easy. Finished my essay afterwards, we weren't allowed to talk. It was lame sauce. On the bright side, I never have to go to that class ever again ever. Oh yes.

It didn't really hit me that I'm never going to see some people again until the end of class. Thank god for Friday.

Staying home tomorrow, confused about upperclassmen and freshmen exemption forms.

My computer is freaking out again; something about WINSPOOL.DRV having errors and shizz. I can't open flash programs, or watch videos on any server, because Adobe and various other programs are being blocked by this WINSPOOL.DRV error. Which is why I have about 94238473289479238 pictures on my camera, and I can't upload any of them. I'll edit all these posts after the problem is fixed, and I can upload pictures without worry.

Edit: FIXEDDDD. (:

0 replies:

Post a Comment