My Angel: 45

Friday, May 21, 2010

You're my angel 너에게 어울리는 말
You're my angel 사랑이 커져 갈 수록.


Typical day, despite it being my last A day, ever. Watched Miracle in Track, kinda sorta not really. No one was really paying attention. I played cards with the XC people. I finally learned how to play Presidents, it's only slightly stupid. Played some ERS and some BS.

Math, walalala. We played Mafia/Drug Dealer or whatever. Dead Week is basically, 'let's play cards all day' week. Anyway, it wasn't that fun, since basically only the Mafia and Sheriff get exciting roles. The whole time, I was showing my cards to Alec and Rahil.  

Spanish, played ERS, Presidents, and BS with Andrino, Ann Marie, and Burden. It was fun, 'That's so fruity!' Aha.

Lunchtime, haha I played Monkey in the Triangular middle with Bradley, Annie, Sierra, and Burden. It was great.

Art, played CASH with my Nastassja. We're kind of ballers. The dress I was wearing was hella cute, but it was so freaking huge. If I was fatter, it wouldn't keep falling down. 

After school, HOSA elections. I didn't know it was a End of the Year party. There was pizza, cookies, and drinks. My speech was horrible, oh well. I didn't mind not getting Treasurer, since I'm already Treasurer of HSA. Played Mario Kart and Guitar Hero. Ate yummy cookies, and won an iTunes giftcard worth 25 dolares. 

Shakalaka. Went home at roughly 7PM, the phase needs to pass.

Finished up Sabrina's card, then knocked out again.

0 replies:

Post a Comment