Talk Play Love: 39

Sunday, May 16, 2010

내가 너를 지켜줄게 Anywhere you go
내가 너를 믿어줄게 Anywhere you go
모든 아픔을 지워줄게 stay in me.


Lazy Saturday is the new Lazy Sunday. I didn't do anything, slept in, blah.

Made Chelsea's birthday card, had Kate take me to her party an hour late, haha. I didn't mind though, we ended up staying an extra hour (to make up for it, not).

Sooo Chelsea's party was a lot of fun. I brought my camera, but I had so much fun I totally forgot to take pictures. ): Poop. We played volleyball, 5 Vs. 5 to 7 Vs. 7. It was crazy. Haha, it was the dudes + Sierra against the girls + Alec and Henry. It was fun, though. We kept hitting the ball over the fence.

Pooolooooloool. We would all jump in together, play chicken, and try to stack into 3s or 4s.  The stacking never worked. ): I was always the highest, and I always crashed into people when we all fell. 

Going on people's shoulder's when they get out of the water and jump back in is crazy fun/scary. Haha, the hot tub was always super crowded. It was also insanely hot. I couldn't understand how people could just sit there the whole time. 

Kate's Father and Mima got lost on the way to Chelsea's house, and so me and Kate chilled with Chelsea for an extra hour. We watched her open her presents (loads of moolah) and we say her room and media room. It was super cool until I decided to be super lame and trip and fall and get hurt and now my ankle hurts again. Marvelous.

It was major fun though. I just don't feel like typing down every last detail. LOTSA school stuffies tomorrow.

0 replies:

Post a Comment