Fan: 35

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You know I do
(널 사랑한다고)
내가 누군지는 몰라도

(내 머릿속에서라도).

I have totally been keeping up with my bloggers, even though you can't see any of the posts because they're all saved as drafts, because I haven't been able to finish digging through all the pictures yet to post them, walala. I'm still only 2/3 done captioning them in my computer.
Then I'll upload them onto FaceBookers, haha. (: I have the most amazing picture of Mr. G. It's super special awesome, walala. 
Track, we did relays which would have been fun if I joined a fast group. Nahhh, just talked to Angela about riddles. She's been stuck on 'Green Glass Doors' for lotsa days. Or, as they call it in California, 'Bobby's World'. Silly. She figured it out during Art, hahaha. I am totally the riddle masterrr.

Math, we had a substitute. Mr. McCarroll was out at a funeral, god bless (or something, says the Agnostic). We had a crazy substitute, an ex-English teacher at SPHS. Anyways, thanks to the sub, we didn't turn in the homework or do the quiz. She was very incompetent. She had no idea what she was doing. Her voice was making me want to kill myself. She kept criticizing Mr. McCarroll's handwriting because of her own incompetence. What a fool. She had no freaking idea what she was saying/doing. Got Angela's Ponyo DVD from Thoa. 
"Oh, then you divide it by z..."
"Miss, that's a 2."
"Oh! Of course, I mean, his handwriting is terrible. Then you put the 2 here because... you double it."
... Dividing isn't doubling. That's multiplying, you ex- English teacher.

Yeah. Then we had 40 minutes, so Alec slept under the table, and me and Tyler beasted it up in CASH. Fun fun.
Spanish, we took our last 'In Search of the Truth' quiz, which I got a headsup to thanks to my Missourian Cinderella.  Then we finished the last episode, to which I conveniently fell asleep to, despite my hard attempts to stay awake, which included drawing on the back of Holt's neck, and drawing bamboo on my hand. 
Finished the review loudly and with joy with Annie before class ended, woohoo.

Art, talking and antagonized Angela which she tried to sign yearbooks. Dumb yearbook faggots said Laura Cuero drew/entered/and won MY Reflections picture. Fags.
Stayed after for the HOSA Scrapbook party, I made 5 beautiful pages for the HOSA Area 1 Competition in Burnett. I worked with Celeste, the quiet, nice girl in art. She's so sweet. Haha, Rahil kept asking me for 'Chang advice'. My pages were super pretty, I also did the cover. There was pizza and soda and water. I didn't win Treasurer for Debate, but it's all good. I wasn't even there because of the HOSA thing. I voted by texting Colling, and I didn't even give a speech. 

Kate, Celeste and I were the only ones left finishing everything off in the end, it was roughly 7:30PM. We talked and chilled, it was great. 
Got home, and finished all the stuff I couldn't get done during the era of infection. I feel very productive.

0 replies:

Post a Comment