Deux Tigres: 42

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deux tigres, deux tigres
Courent vite, courent vite
L’un n’a pas d’oreilles
L’autre n’a pas de queue
Très étrange, très étrange.


Tuesday's Tuesday man. Woke up extra early at roughly 6:15AM and got ready for school. Sabrina had Tiger Dancer practice, and took me to school since I had a Health Science Academy meeting. There were early-bird Asians and donuts. Glazed and Chocolate. 

I was going to run for Reporter, but when Erica was elected for HST Vice-President, I was elected for Treasurer. Sure thang, fam.

No time for speeches in the morning, I was kindof excited, too. Darn.

Geography, we didn't do anything productive. Wrote a letter to Sam in Aussie.

English, turned in my AP Card Questions because I was absent. Mrs. Marshall wasn't there. I didn't finish my essay, I kept falling asleep. But most people didn't finish either.

Medical Terminology, got the final review even though I'm exempting, finished it, got the HOSA Officer Application, looked over it, had nothing to do for the rest of class, started drawing for the first time in a long time. Boooooring.

Biology, decided to be productive and finish my 1 month + project with Mrs. Taylor to file her papers for all her years at Stony Point to assist in her moving to the main campus. Finally finished! I feel so accomplished. With the +1 1/2 Tigers in Service Hours, haha.

After school, Health Science Academy meeting, I was a total pro and switching the pizza boxes, but not refilling the cooler with soda. Ha, Grace. Working at concessions for Stony Point's Debate tournament way back when was most beneficial. 

There were two new opponents for Treasurer, but I still have the morning attendance advantage. I think my speech was good.

Stayed until after to clean up everything, and hear the final verdict for 2010-2011 Officers. 

President: Lindsay Watson
Vice President of Pre-Med: Joe Ramos
Vice President of AP Sciences: Josh Totten
Vice President of HST: Erica Gallarde Gacasan
Vice President of Vet Tech: Josie Fox
Secretary: Katherine Dang
Treasurer: Laura Chang
Reporter: Vincent Huynh

(: It'll be a good year.

Now I just need to decide on what I'm running for, for HOSA on Friday. Application sheet due Thursday. Ho hum.

Freakin' eff. Fell asleep at 6:00PM, just woke up a little before midnight. Pirate Bay's back up, wutnao.

0 replies:

Post a Comment