Shewolf: 34

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mondays that don't feel like Mondays, walalala. 

Woke up today not feeling like P. Diddy. Felt more like a Wednesday.

It's me and Sabrina from the 8th freaking grade! I guess since I haven't uploaded pictures in forever, I forgot to take any today.

Anyways, I totally forgot like always to take Angela's freaking present and my Biology and Geography textbooks to school. New seats in Geography, Alec is Redneck/Missourian Cinderella. We started watching PONYO, the cutest movie. I started watching it last Sunday, only to have my computer crash and be all disappointing halfway through the movie. 

English, performed our Tableau de Vivant or something. It sucked. Slept during the audio of Romeo and Juliet, like always. 

Medical terminology, Mrs. Moore was disappointed in rowdy peoples' behaviors on Thursday with the elderly substitute. 

Biology, we were supposed to dissect a frog, but the silly company which stocks biology teachers statewide with dissecting material backordered, and therefore we had no frogs to cut up. Solution? We march to the computer lab and virtually dissect a frog. Wonderful. We had roughly 30 minutes of class left to do NOTHING, so the males of the class promptly went to addictinggames.com and played the silliest games. I watching Tyler and Tyler play some silly grenade game all class, then left about 5 minutes early to go to my orthodontist appointment.

There is A SINGLE TOOTH that is being silly, while apparently the rest of my smile is 'perfect'. Waaaaaah. So I have to wear bands for another month to fix the single tooth. (: I got SPHS colors: yellow and royal blue. Delicious.

Went to Diana's and took her copy of Life of Pi. You know, the beautifully annotated one that I borrowed last summer and fell in love with. Apparently the class of `13 has to read Life of Pi over the summer prior to Sophomore year. Delicious. 

I uploaded all of the HOSA: End of the Year Party photographs `10 on FaceBook and tagged/captioned them ALL. It was a time consuming nightmare. I simultaneously emailed Riddhi all the photos. But Gmail attaching takes freaking FOREVER. By the time all of them got sent, including all the downtime of my FF crashing, it was roughly 10PM. I felt really bad for sending them so late. ):

Then I uploaded all the pictures Mandy and Mrs. Maranto took at Jordan's birthday party. I was so tired, Sabrina tagged them all, thank god. I still need to caption them all today. aghasgkas.

Plus I have to finish all these bloggers! And finished uploading the etc photos.

0 replies:

Post a Comment