Taishou.a: 32

Sunday, May 09, 2010

罪があるのは諦めているから
罰があるのは求めすぎるから

Busy, busy Saturday. 

Woke up at 8AM, and took an hour long shower, yay. 

Sometime later, my neighbor called, and told me that she couldn't take me to the HOSA party at Old Settler's. Poo. So I asked Kate, my knight in shining armour to take me. Her grandmother is a sweetheart. 

We got there about 30 minutes late, but it was all good.  We played on the playground and swings and just chilled for a while. After eating, we walked around the Old Settler's Trail, and (I) took pictures of everything! I still have to upload all the pictures, but I'm not going to connect any external drives into my computer until I have the okay that my computer is clear of infection. Almost there, though. We're just double checking right now to see if there are any malicious leftovers.

Was originally going to have Kate take me home, but Sabrina said she was almost there. Asked Sarah to drop me off at the Old Settler's Entrance. Her dog, Riley, is so precious with his Puppy Whip. 

Watched Iron Man 2 with Sabrina, it was her turn to pay for the ticket. The lady said it'd be crowded, but we blew her off. 

Hello. It was freaking crowded. Literally, there wasn't a single open seat available. And just as literally, we had to sit in the very front row right in front of the screen, because that was the only row with available seating. It took adjusting to. The first 20 or so minutes broke my brain and my eyes, which I felt the effects of, sometime later.

But besides the seating, the movie was baller. "You look like two seals fighting over a grape." Ahh, Robert Downey Jr. is too legit.

Went to Jordan's birthday party afterwards, was exactly 5 minutes late. Played Ninja, I won the first 2 rounds, then lost to Tyler in the third round. Went upstairs, learned the instructions to Pool. Played Bunco, the most ridiculous game EVER. I started in the VERY BACK table that was dark and scary and dark. All I wanted was to get INSIDE. Where there was LIGHT. I wanted to play CASH, but whatever, not enough cards. 

All the strain on my eyes finally kicked in during the final roll-off between Doug, Holly, Kendall, and Sarah. My eyes were on FIRE. Gah.

Just chilled afterwards, hung out with Tyler and played volleyball. Very relaxing. It was fun.

Went home a little after 12AM, there was only Holly and Remington left.

Went home and knocked out.

0 replies:

Post a Comment