Blood: 36

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough.
I gave you blood, blood, blood,
I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love!


So today sucked a lot.

I got a 100% on my Geography East Asia test.

Remembered to bring and turn in my textbooks.

Remembered and gave Angela her belated Birthday elephant, and Happy Card.

Finished Ponyo during class.

Stayed awake during the finale of Romeo and Juliet.

Got my exemption sheet, and my Middle School literature folder.

Was a hoss during the review games during Medical Terminology.

Completed all the work except the back page of the review during biology.

Got a nice amount of signatures for my yearbook. 

So why was my day ruined? Well, I called Scott & White about the Junior Explorer Volunteer Program, and why they haven't called me to schedule an interview yet, after leaving 3 messages on their voicemail with my nail, contact info, and intentions. And whadaya know. 

THE INTERVIEW TIMES ARE OVER.

WHAT.

WHAT.

WHAT.

So I say, to Miss Belinda Curtis, of how I HAD left messages. How I HAD received the email and PROMPTLY left messages WEEKS AGO.

And all she can say, is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

So I remain calm, ask her if she could make an exception because I myself, had done everything I was supposed to, and was presuming that the only reason I hadn't receive an appointment was due to too busy of her schedule. She repeats her condolences, and that the interview times were over.

I was about to shoot myself.

After she gives some words that would've lifted my ego at any other time, I bid her adieu, and proceed to having a meltdown.

I had no doubts that I wouldn't get accepted, or denied with good reason. So I had no backups. Had I known Miss Curtis was unorganized, and may I say incompetent, I would've applied for Brackenridge, and St. David's as well. 

... So following my meltdown, I looked up nearby hospitals, and their volunteer programs, all of which OBVIOUSLY have had their deadlines come and go. ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT. I quick printed a application for St. David's, went on over and died inside after being told their ORIENTATIONS had already been done. Talk about being slow, Scott & White.


Now I'm just going to kill myself.

And then kill myself again.


Way to make my Wednesday.

1 replies:

Angela Nguyen said...

Indeed it is Kumon.
Omga, you can go be a surgeon and stab people in fury.

Post a Comment