Chasing Cars: 51

Thursday, May 27, 2010

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.

Went to the main campus this morning, waited 20 minutes to talk to Mr. Harper for 10 minutes. Walked back to Art. Art final, Angela helped me. Played card games. There were loads of cake and shizz all around. It wasn't bueno.

Went to Mrs. Taylor's, took the biology final, and freaked out.

It was well deserved. I got 44/50. Killlll me. Dropped my average 3 points to 95 AGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Missed the bus because it came late. Walked to the main campus, she waved me off and drove away. Felt bad about asking people for a ride home, so walked home. I regretted that after about 30 minutes.

It took almost 3 hours to get home. I'm currently icing my feet, I was about to kill myself.

0 replies:

Post a Comment