I Gotta Feeling: 52

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tonight's the night, let's live it up
I got my money, let's spend it up
Go out and smash it like oh my God
Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off!



LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.

Totally doesn't feel like it. ): 5th period final, I SUCKED IT all because of the 'Religion' questions. Agnostic girls doesn't know the different names different religions label 'God' as. Poop. Played cards afterwards, and took pictures of sexy pouts, aha. Ninja and Chinchilla, funfun. (: I'm going to miss this class.

Track final was just sitting there, and not leaving, so I couldn't go to Mr. McCarroll's 1st period party, but it was all good. Got to spend time playing cards, showing magic tricks, and telling fortunes to Angela and Sharon, I love them. I spent my last day of school ever with Angela by sitting on her, haha.

After school, people threw waterballoons, shaving cream bottles, and sprayed waterguns. It was crazy, not as bad as main campus, though. Got only a few pictures, I kept getting sidetracked.

Got home safely by bus this time, waha. Took a nap, overslept and woke up at 6:30PM. My mother and I got lost on the way to the party, I've only been to the sports arena coming from Austin. ); Kate TiFton and Mindy helped us after we already turned the wrong direction, haha.

Last night of freshman year was great; skated with minimal blisters. (: Hah, I loved Rayce's hat, but I couldn't wear it cos David S., Ryan K., Alec Cinderella, Josh S., and Tyler T., kept taking the hat and playing football with it. David Scott kept taunting me with his hockey skills; he was just bitter because he sucks at cards. Alec almost ran me over/killed me too many times, Ryan and Henry could skate backwards marvelously. Moosey is just a natural at every sport he tries, pfah. Ahaha, Katherine and Jordan having trouble skating was the cutest thing ever. Holly wouldn't let go of the wall, (: Rahil and his windmill of all the girls was crazy fun/crazy scary. Haha the trains that always ended up in disaster.

At a certain point, there was a choice of playing hockey, I wanted to play, but my skates weren't on. Poop, Jordan Mon. was pretty intent on me playing, I'm pretty sure he just wanted to see someone 3 feet smaller than everyone else playing. Gabby, Taylor, and Macon Bacon kept falling! Best thing ever. Then Alec broke his hockey stick in half, BEST THING EVER.

The cake was too precious; it was diagonally split- top half with Stony Point's logo, in Stony Point colors, with the bottom with Cedar Ridge's logo/colors. The diagonal stripe said, 'Congratulations Class of 2013'. I forgot to take pictures, so I began to take a billion at the very end, I was so sweaty and unattractive! ); Claire was too pretty despite her tears. Everyone was crying, it was so bittersweet.

I'm going to miss everyone going to Cedar Ridge.

0 replies:

Post a Comment